5×5 Enhanced WhisperRoom with Acoustic Tuning Package
Since 1990, WhisperRoom, Inc.™ has manufactured and shipped Audio Isolation Enclosures across the world. From major TV networks and recording studios, educational institutions and individuals for a myriad of applications WhisperRoom is the top choice. Our audio isolation booths significantly reduce ambient and acoustic noise and can be used as vocal booths for recording music. Used for voice over or translations, as a broadcast booth, musical instrument practice booth and much more. WhisperRoom has set the standard of the audio industry.
“Enhanced” (Double Wall) Booth Sound Reduction
The new ATP (Acoustic Tuning Package) provides a very flexible and cost effective solution. It easily creates the interior acoustical environment desired by each WhisperRoom user. The purpose of ATP is to alleviate the problem of parallel walls. This creates an acoustical issue commonly known as Standing Waves. The ATP consist of a series of angled deflector panels attached to the interior surface of two perpendicular walls. Acoustical foam sheets (1’ x 2’) can be attached to several deflector panels to control mid to high frequencies. Lenrd Bass Traps (3), located in the common corner, control low frequencies. Open voids created behind each angled deflector panel, provide for soundwave entrapment. Other acoustical materials, such as cloth wrapped fiberglass, can be attached to the surface of deflector panels. Direction and pattern of deflector panels can, easily and quickly, be adjusted to accommodate user needs.
NT1-A Anniversary Edition
The 137dB SPL prevents overloads no matter what the sound source. The low self-noise ensures that even the faintest whisper will be captured with exceptional detail. The NT1-A gives you world-class sound. Its classy, satin-finished, nickel-plated body looks right at home in any studio.
RODE NT1-A Condenser Microphone Features at a Glance:
- Acoustic Principle: Externally polarized 1″ condenser with gold-plated membrane
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Pickup Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Dynamic Range: > 132dB
- Maximum SPL: 137dB
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Ultra-low noise transformerless circuitry
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics
- Heavy-duty satin-nickel finish
- Internal shockmounting system
- Gold plated output connectors
- True Condenser (externally biased)
- Full (20Hz-20kHz) frequency response
Engineered and built in the USA, the new E100S large diaphragm supercardioid condenser has the lowest noise floor in its class (3.7 dBA). The smooth, vintage tone and robust low end CAD is known for. The bootstrapped, full differential Quadra-FET™ front end delivers high sensitivity and low distortion. CAD’s proprietary circuitry ensures the highest performance.
- Polar Pattern…………………….Supercardioid
- Frequency Response……..<40Hz – 18KHz
- Sensitivity…………..-30dBV (28mV) @ 1Pa
- Impedance………………………………150 ohms
- Max SPL…………….. ..150dB (Pad engaged)
- Self Noise……………..3.7dBA (best in class)
MKH 416 P48U3
The venerable MKH-416 is a compact pressure-gradient microphone with short interference tube, highly immune to humidity due to its RF condenser design. Featuring high directivity, low self noise, high consonant articulation and feedback rejection, the MKH 416 a superb all-round microphone for film, radio and television, especially for outside broadcast applications. Supercardioid/lobe pattern, matte black finish, supplied with the MZW415 windscreen.
Sennheiser MKH 416 Features:
- Increased directivity due to interference tube principle
- Very low inherent self-noise
- High sensitivity
- Transformerless and fully floating balanced output
- Rugged, suitable for adverse climatic conditions
- Matte black all-metal body
- Included MZ 415 windscreen
Sphere L22 Microphone Modeling System
The Sphere L22™ microphone system from Townsend Labs models the characteristics of the most sought-after large-diaphragm condenser microphones with amazing accuracy. This unique system allows selection of different mics and patterns even after tracking. The Sphere™ system consists of a high precision dual channel microphone. When paired with the included Sphere plug-in (UAD, VST, AU, AAX Native) accurately models the response of a wide range of mics. This ability includes transient response, harmonics, proximity effect and three-dimensional polar response.
- Record with the sound of microphones many have only dreamt about
- Change mic type, polar pattern, and other microphone characteristics, even after tracking!
- Audition the sound of different microphones without tiring the vocalist
- Reduce bleed, undesirable room coloration, and other common issues using Off-Axis Correction™
- Record in stereo from a single microphone
Breakthrough Microphone Modeling Technology
Sphere’s three-dimensional approach captures the spatial nuances, proximity effect and off-axis frequency response of a wide range of microphones. Until now, this was not possible with any other product.
Access some of the most prized microphones of all time, including…
- a 47 (with VF14 tube),
- a 67,
- a M49,
- and a C12. More Microphones to come!
Polar Pattern Modeling
Sphere captures the three-dimensional response of target microphones. By precisely emulating polar patterns and other off-axis characteristics of vintage microphones (essential to their unique sounds), Sphere is unique. The Sphere L22™ system has the best chance to accurately emulate a vast array of microphones in many environments.
Sphere L22 Microphone
Our Sphere system employs a high-resolution, dual-channel L22 large-diaphragm condenser microphone, designed to capture the three-dimensional soundfield with exacting detail. Manufactured to extremely tight tolerances, the custom L22 ensures that modeling is consistent and accurate.
The microphone hardware has a self-noise level of 7dB-A SPL, well below most vintage microphones. It is easily comparable to many of the best modern microphones.
High SPL Handling
The L22 can handle in excess of 140dB SPL before clipping and is remarkably rugged. It won’t be damaged by high SPLs or air blasts as some vintage microphones can be.
All modeled product names are trademarks of their respective owners They are in no way associated or affiliated with Townsend Labs Inc. (except where appropriate). These product names and descriptions are provided for the sole purpose of identifying the specific products that are used in the process.
Microphone Preamp and Interface
The super-versatile RME Fireface UCX hybrid interface comes loaded with redeveloped Hammerfall converters and a ton of I/O options! These options include a pair of phenomenal mic pres, ADAT optical, S/PDIF, and more. RME’s TotalMix FX DSP engine lets you track with latency-free studio-grade processing and effects.
RME Fireface UCX Hybrid Interface at a Glance:
- The quality sound and flexible IO you need
- TotalMix FX DSP provides latency-free processing, monitoring, and effects
The quality sound and flexible IO you need
Throughout the industry, RME is known for their top-notch converters and amazing analog sound quality – and the Fireface UCX is no exception! Its extremely clear microphone preamplifiers and extensive IO make it more than a match for any microphone preamp. This hybrid interface gives you USB connections, including support for high-speed USB 3. What’s more, you can even hook it up to your iPad via the Camera Connection Kit – giving you the ultimate on-the-go pro-caliber recording rig!
RME Fireface UCX Hybrid Interface Features:
- Hybrid interface that gives you pro-quality sound and tons of flexible recording options
- Sports redesigned Hammerfall converters and a pair of pro-quality microphone preamps
- Integrated DSP monitor controller
- TotalMix FX DSP provides latency-free processing, effects, and monitor mixing
- USB 2.0, and USB 3 connectivity for use with virtually any computer
- Can connect to your iPad via the Camera Connection Kit
RME Advanced Remote Controller (ARC) and the RME Advanced Remote Controller (ARC- USB)
This wired Advanced Remote Control (ARC) has been designed for direct access to the most frequently used actions and commands required in a studio’s daily work. Its extremely flexible configuration through TotalMix FX will simplify the workflow and greatly increase the usability of the RME interface in any real world situation. The ARC consists of a solid metal case with a main encoder dial, 2 push buttons and 6 LED-equipped buttons. The Remote Control connects to the main interface via a 5 m (16.4 ft.) cable and a special connector on the back of both units.
The USB remote control puts the essential actions and commands of your interface right at your fingertips. It’s easy to use: simply plug it into a USB port and your TotalMix FX software will detect and communicate with it. UFX+ and UFX II users can connect the ARC USB directly to their interface, which is great when using them in standalone mode. It’s even bus-powered, so it only requires a single USB cable to work. Our engineers have found that the ARC USB is a great way to harness the full potential of your RME audio interface.
The dbx® 286s is a full featured Channel Strip Processor that delivers a studio quality microphone/instrument preamplifier and four processors that can be used independently or in any combination.
- Studio quality Mic Preamp/Channel Strip Processor
- Classic dbx Compression puts great sound within easy reach
- Frequency tunable De-Esser reduces sibilance and high frequency distortion
- Enhancer increases the detail and definition of the high and low frequencies
- Program adaptive Expander/Gate
- Insert jack allows you to add an external processor
- Full compliment of meters and status LEDs
- +48V Phantom Power
- Precision detented controls
WA-2A Optical Compressor
No plug-in or other compressor type quite compares to the warm, forgiving, fluid qualities of the classic ‘2A optical compressor. For decades, the renowned ‘2A style circuit has become the go-to device for seamlessly handling vocals, bass, and a wide variety of other instruments and program material in an effortlessly smooth way.
- ‘2A Style, Transformer balanced, high voltage, opto tube compressor.
- Utilizes premium grade input and output CineMag USA Transformers.
- USA made Kenetek opto-cell attenuator T4′ style module. Socketed to allow retro-fitting with other opto-cells.
- Premium Tung-Sol and Electro-Harmonix tubes. 2x 12ax7, 1x 12bh7, 1x 6aq5 or 6p1
- Fully discrete signal path.
- Variable Pre-emphasis, allows for compression hipass filtering (TONE control).
- Stereo-link capable via TRS connector
- XLR and TRS balanced line level inputs – 600 ohms impedance.
- XLR and TRS balanced line level outputs – 600 ohms impedance.
- Frequency Response +/- 1 dB, 15 Hz to 20kHz.
- Gain 40 dB ±1dB.
- Input Level +16 dB maximum.
- Output Level +10 dB nominal, +16 dB maximum.
- Distortion Less than 0.1% THD at ±10 dBm.
- Noise = -74dB.
- Attack Time – 10 milliseconds.
- Release Time – 0.06 seconds for 50% release – 5 to 5 seconds for complete release.
Reaper x64 ver. 5.93 and Audacity ver. 2.2.2
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit – HP Intel Core i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.6 GHz with 64 GB RAM
Apogee ONE is an all-in-one portable, USB audio interface that gives you everything you need to make professional recordings on the go. Connect a microphone, guitar or use ONE’s exceptional built-in omnidirectional microphone to easily capture your music without compromise. ONE even lets you record with a microphone (built-in or external) and guitar simultaneously. Using Apogee’s industry-leading AD/DA conversion and mic preamp technology, ONE produces pristine music, podcast, and voice-over recordings while also delivering studio quality sound to your headphones for precision mixing or hi-fi listening. With an intuitive controller knob and seamless compatibility with macOS and Windows, ONE is easy for anyone to use.
Legendary Sound Quality
Apogee is an award-winning industry leader in digital recording technology with over 30 years of experience. Preferred by recording pros around the world, Apogee products like ONE, Duet, Quartet, Ensemble and Symphony I/O have been instrumental in creating countless GRAMMY® and OSCAR® winning recordings and have set the industry standard in professional recording for over two decades.
- 2 IN x 2 OUT Audio interface with built-in microphone
- USB 2.0 connection for Mac or PC with 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA conversion
- 2 Analog Inputs:
- Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone
- XLR microphone and 1/4” instrument connector on breakout cable
- 2 simultaneous inputs (instrument + built-in or external mic)
- Mic preamp with up to 62dB of gain
- 2 Analog Outputs:
- 1 1/8” stereo output for headphones or powered speakers
- Direct monitoring, complete input/output control with Apogee’s Maestro software
- Die cast aluminum chassis
- Legendary Apogee sound quality
- Designed in California – Built in the U.S.A.
Audio-Technica’s AT875R is designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition. Audio-Technica’s shortest shotgun microphone, it mounts conveniently on a DV camcorder without adding noticeable heft, and is ideal for use with compact digital cameras. This high-performance microphone offers a narrow acceptance angle of line + gradient design. It also features smooth, natural-sounding on-axis audio quality and excellent off-axis rejection of sound arriving from the sides and rear of mic.
- Designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition
- Extremely short length (under 7″) ideal for use with compact digital cameras
- Provides the narrow acceptance angle desirable for long-distance sound pickup
- Excellent sound rejection from the sides and rear of mic
- Tailored response minimizes camera and handling noise
- Operates on phantom power only
- RoHS compliant—free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
A mobile studio for entering the true condenser level
This true condenser microphone is particularly excellent at increasing the resolution of voices, singing and acoustic instruments and giving them a special warmth. The MK 4 digital combines the enormous demands of modern studio technology with: Simplicity. Simply connect it – that’s all there is to it.
Gives every vibe a golden touch
The heart of the MK 4 digital is the gold-plated 1-inch large true condenser capsule. It is handcrafted in the same clean room as the pro
A truly professional product ranges MKH and MKE. It’s on this membrane where the characteristic warmth and fine brilliance begins that is so typical for recordings made with well-adjusted condenser microphones. Our technology is so sophisticated that fine-tuning becomes absolutely unnecessary. The MK 4 simply fits any recording situation.
Top notch signal processing by Apogee
Even the best output signal is worthless, if state-of-the-art technology is not used to convert it into digital values. Apogee is a master at this conversion. The integrated PureDigital technology with 24 bit / 96 kHz resolution meets even the most stringent professional demands.
Excellent connection to any device
Whether you are using Lightning to connect directly to iOS devices or USB to connect to a laptop: The MK 4 digital supplies its high-quality signal current directly to all devices and common programs, to small apps and large audio software. Apogee also provides the powerful tools MetaRecorder and Maestro. A stand mount and a transport bag are also supplied with the product.
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit – Dell Insprion 13 7000 Intel Core i7-8550U @ 2 GHz with 16 GB RAM
* Source Connect
Industry-standard ISDN replacement with a deep feature-set for all your remote audio recording and monitoring needs. Portable, high-quality, secure. Record and monitor from anywhere in the world, using your professional tools. For Windows and Mac OSX.
IP streaming using Chrome web browser for radio interviews, remote broadcasts, TV contributions, voice over, newscasts and sports commentary. Does the job of ISDN at a fraction of the cost! ipDTL will establish a ‘peer-to-peer’ connection between two computers. If NAT configuration prevents this, audio streams are sent via one of our relay servers in the cloud. Connect to multiple locations. Mix and record the audio in ipDTL’s virtual mixer.
Coming soon: hybrIP Talk Show System with ipDTL integration and call screening.
* Video Conferencing
Video Conferencing That Always Works – No Matter What…
We get it. Your time is important and your online meetings need to work all of the time, every time. And it needs to be simple. With Zoom, you get a great video meeting experience from your desktop, mobile device and conference room.
#1 in Customer Satisfaction
We had a 3rd party ask our customers to rate us, and the results were an astounding nod of approval with a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 69!
- 94% say Zoom is easier to deploy and/or use than the competition
- 92% say Zoom is higher quality than the competition
- 87% say Zoom is more reliable than the competition
- 75% say Zoom has increased their productivity by at least 40%
Skype is for doing things together, whenever you’re apart. Skype’s text, voice and video make it simple to share experiences with the people that matter to you, wherever they are. Transform collaboration with simple, affordable, and beautifully designed products from Logitech and Microsoft® for businesses of all sizes. Logitech and Microsoft allow you to easily and affordably connect wherever you are so everyone can work together as if they’re in the same room.
* Solid IP PhonePatch by Ooma
Data Backup Supplied By: